Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back to school

I move back in five days, and I have to say, I feel the anxiety mounting. I'm trying to convince myself that I'm not anxious, but my body indicates otherwise. It's not so much the going back that bothers me- I have faith in my ability to make new friends, though I am rather upset that I won't have Julia and Matt and Chey (at least until December).

It's the time management that's difficult for me. Currently, I'm on a puffer form of albuterol, which in itself doesn't take more than a minute to set up and do, but it does need to be sanitized. On top of that, I have inhalant hypertonic saline (fifteen minutes), inhalant pulmozyme (7-10 minutes), inhalant Tobi (30 minutes). Plus ten minutes (I often cheat and do five) of soaking in a sterilizing solution for three of 'em, then the last one for another five minutes, plus rinsing. I alternate every other month Tobi with astronem, and while astronem only takes like five minutes, I have to do it three times a day and it's a huge pain in the ass.

So trying to juggle all of this and school is going to be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment