Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Long Time No Update

Partially, I haven't updated because I had finals and school got extremely busy. Mostly though, I was just too lazy or didn't feel up to it. I really have no good excuse for the past few days, but at least I feel like sharing life right now. We have guests from Australia that came the morning after I got home from school, so it's been pretty hectic.

On the CF related front, things haven't been stellar. Part of it is that I haven't been exercising- I know I should, but it's just been so busy the past couple of weeks that I haven't found the time, and it was raining, and... Yes, plenty of excuses, I know. My pre-diabetes is acting way the hell up again as well, to the point where if I even eat a cookie I feel shaky. I'm concerned, but I don't want to deal with it right now- not during the holidays. The last thing I want is to have to spend hours in the doctor's office and find out that I can't have some cake on my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment