Friday, October 15, 2010

Dating and Cystic Fibrosis

I think the relationship between relationships and having cystic fibrosis is a curious one. You'll meet people who care very much, but in a negative sense. You'll meet people who don't care at all. And then, on rare occasions, you meet someone who cares for all the right reasons.

Between not caring at all, and caring in the negative sense, I think not caring at all is the worst crime. When someone is negative, they respond right away, and you know they're not worth it. Someone not caring is slow and more insidious. You start thinking "Well, this is okay", but it slowly devolves to the point where their sheer callousness gets to you.

I'm musing on relationships because I had a date last night. Maybe I'll save that for another entry though.

No comments:

Post a Comment