Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I feel like I always say this...

I'm starting personal training next week! Yes... I've said that about this week and last week, but I'm fairly certain it's for real this time. My parents just need to pay the fees and I can start. It's soaked in rain here, but I guess I can always work inside (boo). I'm not a fan of indoor exercising activities, unless it's too hot/too cold.

The equestrian club thing fell through- the fees were fairly astronomical, and we simply can't afford it at this time. I have to admit to being pretty depressed, but I'm determined to find some way to be around horses and exercise my passion. I just need to have less school work!

2 comments:

  1. Your passions and dreams will come to fruition as long as you never let either die. I'm super stoked that you're going to be starting an exercise routine. Remember, exercise indoors is 100000000000 times better than no exercise at all!

    Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know it is, so I'm sort of glad to be starting it, even if I won't enjoy it much at first!

    ReplyDelete