Monday, October 5, 2009

Those days

Today was a hard day. Well, a hard week, rather. I have classes at nine AM, so I have to get up at seven to do all my medical stuff. I need to eat before I do my med stuff, or else I throw up.

But... the dining commons don't open until 7:15, at which point, I wouldn't have time to eat breakfast and do my med stuff. So eating breakfast gets shafted. Clearly I need some breakfast materials, because I had a fairly epic hypoglycemic "attack", or whatever you want to call it. I thought I was going to faint, but luckily, I seem fairly resistant to that. I also barely had the energy to get to class- I was huffing and puffing and it was not a happy feeling.

So now I'm reading Gives Me Hope and getting all unnecessarily emotional, and really wishing I had something of the soft and fuzzy variety to help me de-stress. I feel like college isn't worth it for me sometimes- it's now more than ever that I feel different from the other kids, and unable to avoid that fact any longer. I just want to get the extra sleep and have the extra time and be able to go out at night and have fun without worrying about treatments and vitamins and feeling worn out from meds.

God, I am a whiney bitch. I should feel lucky that I'm this healthy, but I'm comparing myself to people I have no basis of comparison on.

No comments:

Post a Comment